Brand-Solutions has helped hundreds of companies and organizations of all sizes develop brands and marketing communications materials that attract more customers, convert more sales and secure more repeat business.
Here is a summary of Brand-Solutions' proven and systematic branding process:
1. Conduct Branding Workshop preceded by Brand Audit. Gets the internal input needed to get alignment on target markets, messages, and the first-draft Brand Identity Map.
2. Conduct Market Research To Test Messaging. Determine the most compelling purchase factors, messages, and positioning.
3. Develop Alternative Creative Concepts for Market Research. Pinpoint the best imagery, creative, and design directions (logo, color palette, web site template, etc.).
4. Finalize the Brand Identity & Creative Strategy
5. Develop brand identity manual and finalize brand components & designs
6. Develop brand strategy & marketing communications plan.
7. Implement the brand internally & externally.
8. Manage the brand to keep it on track
Marketing Communications and Creative Implementation Services
After we've clearly defined your positioning, messaging and brand identity through the Brand-Solutions branding methodology, the next step is to integrate these into your marketing communications in ways that are both meaningful and compelling to your audiences. We can execute on the wide range of marketing communications tactics listed below. We can also work with your current advertising, web design or public relations agencies to ensure that they consistently incorporate key messages and graphic elements across all media.